DANVILLE, VA – For the sixth time in their last seven games, the Danville Otterbots came away a winner Thursday with a 6-1 victory over Bristol.
- Jordan Taylor dribbled an infield single to Bristol’s second baseman, allowing one run to score with a second run crossing on an errant throw to give Danville a 3-0 lead in the first.
- Later in the third, Michael Callan Moss drove in his 11th run of the season with a single to right field.
- Franklin County High School product Preston Crowl lifted a sacrifice fly to right field, allowing Luke Lambert to score and extend the Otterbots lead, 6-1.
- Caden Robinson located his changeup pitch at a high rate as he tossed 5.0 innings and allowed just one run while striking out five State Liners to earn the win.
- Thursday marked the second straight game for Jordan Taylor with multiple-RBI, as he finished 2-4 with two runs driven in.
- The Otterbots (6-3) are back in Danville Friday for the series finale against the Bristol State Liners. The first pitch is set for 7:00 p.m.